Parents: Be prepared when going away.

If you are planning to leave your child with grandparents, or someone else, while you go away, it would be a good idea to authorize them to seek healthcare for your child for the duration of your absence if the need became necessary.  This simple, fill-in-the-blank form can assist.  If your absence is going to be an extended period of time (for example, long-term inpatient treatment, incarceration or deportation), you would benefit from consulting with a lawyer, for further counsel.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s